Daniel has spent a considerable portion of his consulting career in the areas of business valuation, investigative accounting, projection and feasibility analysis, and damage analysis or economic loss quantification consulting. He has participated in engagements ranging from forensic reconstructions of company financials to investigating ponzi schemes to calculating damages for complex litigation matters.
Mr. Rondeau has also been engaged to provide professional expertise to individuals, businesses, insurance companies, financial institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. As a shareholder, Mr. Rondeau oversees a majority of the administrative and operational aspects of Sage and was instrumental in the founding of the firm.
When not at work, Daniel enjoys traveling and golfing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a certificate in Information Technology, from the University of Utah
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) by the American Society of Appraisers
- Officer, Utah Chapter of American Society of Appraisers, 2011 - 2013
- Officer, Utah Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners, 2006 – 2011
- Served as a Mentor for start-up companies involved in Wayne Brown Institute programs, 2005 to present
- Served as a Business Plan and Live Pitch Judge for Grow America Springboard™ Competition, 2012
- Volunteer Board Member, Hearthstone Homeowners’ Association, Inc.
- Volunteer Board Member, Sigma Chi House Corporation