Mr. Vreeken has been with Sage Forensic Accounting since 2014. He has assisted in the analysis of several cases involving business valuation, investigative accounting, damage analysis, projection and feasibility analysis in a wide variety of industries.
Mr. Vreeken has a passion for learning new things, which has translated into working in several industries and the completion of several degrees. He served as a human intelligence collector for the United States Army for six years, acquiring skills needed as an expert forensic accountant.
Mr. Vreeken also pursued interest in graphic design and marketing leading him to become certified in Adobe Photoshop as well as placing as a semi-finalist in the national Adobe Analytics Competition in 2015. Mr. Vreeken utilizes his skills daily in the pursuit of better forensic accounting, business valuation, and economic damage techniques to save clients money and streamline the investigative process.
- Master of Accounting from the University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Utah
- Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of Utah
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Sargent, 141st Military Intelligence Battalion, United States Army National Guard, 2009 - 2017
- Officer, Utah Chapter of Certified Fraud Examiners, 2017 - Present
- Volunteer Board Member, "And Justice For All", 2015 - Present